Huwebes, Nobyembre 21, 2013

SEQUENCE 28: I WANT TO WRITE YOU A LOVE LETTER / NIGHT / INT

It has been a while since I wrote a love letter. Love letters are blase, old-fashioned, and a thing of the past. It is not for the new generation where social media is the basis of one's relationship status. But I will still write you this love letter because this is how I want to tell you how much I feel for you. No, I am not yet in love with you but I want to, I'd love to love you, that is, if you'll give me a chance. I know that there might be no way for us to be together but I am still trying my luck, my chances of having you by my side. I still believe in "What Ifs" and I am doing this because of the possibility that my "What Ifs" can turn into a reality. I am not a fan of fairy tales but I believe that happy endings do come true. I'm chasing my "Happily Ever After", hoping that it would be with you. You might find this funny, maybe because of how you perceive me, but this time, this is not a joke. This is serious. I like you and I want you to know that. I know that writing this is not enough for me to show you how much I care for you, but you can give me a lifetime to make you feel what I'm talking about. This love letter is just a reminder, a reminder of my feelings for you. This love letter is an affirmation, an affirmation of me wanting you. This love letter is an experience, an experience of my once in a lifetime with you. This love letter is a documentation, a documentation of my love for you. I won't get tired of writing you a love letter. I want to write you a love letter even everyday.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento